• Over fifteen years hands-on experience in digital marketing, analytics, mobile marketing, SEM, CRM, social, SEO, pay-per-click and sales.
• Developed marketing programs for multicultural domestic and global markets
• Accustomed to high pressure environments in achieving quantifiable results under aggressive deadlines
• Aptitude for quickly learning new technologies and complex products
• Project management, motivator and team leader
• Bachelor degree in Mass Communications
WILLIAMSON-DICKIE MFG. CO.
• eCommerce Marketing Manager (Jun 2017 – Apr 2018)
• eCommerce Analyst (Mar 2016 – Jun 2017)
www.Dickies.com the world’s leading performance workwear brand, has provided workers with durable, functional and comfortable workwear since 1922, pioneering such iconic styles as the 874® work pant.
• Responsible for website performance, digital strategy and direct response.
• Manage Analytics Team, Acquisition Team and CRM.
• Responsible for vendor relationships with advertising agencies.
• Manage Digital Ad Spend and strategy for Direct Response Marketing.
• Manage digital networks GDN, AdRoll, Quantcast and Criteo.
• Optimized SEM, Display and Remarketing to produce 45% revenue growth YoY.
• Optimized website, on/off page SEO for Dickies.com, with a growth in top-line revenue of 46%.
• Lead UX Team increasing mobile CVR 17% YoY.
• Oversee content creation and strategy.
• Producing ‘page one’ rankings for competitive industry keywords.
• Implemented departmental dashboards and campaign tracking.
WORLDVENTURES HOLDINGS – ROVIA
2013 – Present Plano, Texas
(www.WorldVenutres.com, www.Dreamtrips.com, www.Rovia.com) The world’s largest direct seller of curated group travel, with more than 110,000 Independent Representatives in 24 countries around the globe.
“My responsibility is to drive the day to day digital marketing strategy for world operations for WorldVentures Holdings, including WorldVentures.com, Rovia.com and DreamTrips.com.”
• Hire/Manage digital and social media teams for national and international brands.
• Strategist over online technology, measuring and implementing KPIs.
• Report directly to VP of Digital Marketing.
• Implementation of best practices in online technology across all brands and departments; improving communication, increasing workflow and optimizing execution of products and services.
• Optimize websites, on/off page SEO of all corporate entities.
• Reputation management and content creation.
• Conduct Digital Marketing training for departments.
• Work closely with MarCom, IT, Development and Design Departments to implement digital best practices.
• Data mining, A/B testing and multivariate testing.
• Ecommerce tracking, Event tracking, Campaign and Goal tracking through Google Analytics and Adobe Catalyst.
• Website conversion and site performance. • Creation and implementation of retention programs for members across the world.
• Create Direct Marketing Strategy.
• Employed NEW eblast system (Exact Target) with 20% progression in open rates.
• Campaign generation acquiring 160K fans for social brands, and attributions for increase sales.
DREAMENTIA CREATIVE LABORATORIES
2012 – 2013 Los Angeles, California
( www.Dreamentia.com ) provides marketing and advertising services in both offline (tv, radio, print) and online (web, social, interactive).
• Create and implement successful Online Marketing Plans for clients.
• Manage and create editorial calendar for clients.
• Review and analyze SEO for client sites.
• Consult and direct all web and mobile projects.
• Research and implement new technologies.
• Social media manager and strategist.
• Eblast and Newsletter director for multiple clients.
• Manager of Adwords, Facebook Ads for clients and corporate account.
• Sales consultant and strategist in online technology, marketing and direction of company.
• Report directly to CEO and stakeholders.
• Lead new sales opportunities and serves as liaison between clients & agency.
• Generate new revenue opportunities and maximize current revenue streams.
PLASTIC SURGERY STUDIOS
2009 – Present: Rancho Cucamonga, California
( www.PlasticSurgeryStudios.com ) provides total Internet marketing solutions for plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetic dentists everywhere. Clients include Dr. 90210 Robert Rey.
• Constructed first Social Media team in company’s history.
• Manage day-to-day SEO and online marketing of Plastic Surgeons websites.
• Manage Facebook, Quora, Twitter and other social media outlets.
• Manage monthly editorial calendar for entire network of websites,and used outside resources like HARO.
• Create new advertising model for CosmeticSurgery.com based off of Google DFP (DoubleClick For Publishers).
• Implement branding and marketing vision in adherence to Internet best practices.
• Analyze monthly and yearly statistics, forecasting and achievement results.
• Manage an online resource team, which includes SEO, graphics, writing, programming and customer service.
2007 – 2009: Glendale, California
( www.nero.com ) Nero, the creator of liquid media technology, enables liquid content creation and distribution anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
• Representative accomplishment:
Helped generate the largest internet profit in Nero Inc. history between October 2007 and January 2008.
• Develop creative demographics-based marketing strategies, including an extensive email marketing program to multiple regions and languages.
• Managed and directed all Latin American and French Canadian website marketing and promotions.
• Principal leader for all North and Latin American newsletter and eblast strategy.
• Create compelling newsletter articles, promotions and events on a weekly basis.
• Produce regionalized, language-specific versions of online marketing assets for North America, Latin America and Brazil while adhering to corporate branding standards.
• Implement processes for encouraging up-selling and cross-selling through online store .
• Improve campaign results through extensive A/B testing and statistical analysis.
• Segment complicated email data using SQL queries through API.
• Monitor and adjust Google AdWords campaigns daily to maximize click-throughs and conversions .
• Partner closely with the Marketing Analytics team on reporting and deep-dive requirements.
• Work closely with partners and vendors in Brazil, Germany, and Japan.
• Execute against budget and ensure accurate expenditure tracking.
JADA TOYS INC.
2006 – 2007: City of Industry, California
( www.jadaclub.com )Jada manufactures authentically licensed and highly stylized die-cast collectibles, radio controlled vehicles and electronics toys.
• Managed progressive marketing campaigns, such as www.iplayaz.com.
• Handled media buying and relationship building, acquiring news coverage in the Los Angeles market.
• Managed Jada Toy’s first CES exhibit, for the electronic toys edition.
• Wrote press releases and instituted a media wire to support marketing campaign.
• Online promoter over guerrilla marketing group.
• Managed online updates and monthly newsletter editor.
2003 – 2006: Wichita Falls, Texas
Harris ProMedia is a complete advertising company with recording studio – acquierd and closed 2006.
• Direct sales and creation of new business.
• Performed innovative script writing, directing, producing and posting TV and Radio commercials.
• Wrote press releases and maintained client media relations.
• Developed creative marketing concepts, designs, storyboarding and advertising promotions.
• Conducted Internet media research, analysis and created online marketing strategies.
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications
Graduation Date: December 2003
• Paid Search / Paid Social
• A/B & MVT testing
• Google Analytics / Adobe
• WordPress & Demandware
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Conversational in Spanish
• Journalistic Award of Excellence by Texas StateRepresentative David Farabee. Midwestern State University.
• First-place award for documentary “Roots of Faith,” an
overview of Muslims and Jews in the North Texas area. Midwestern State University.
• Addy Award for collection of commercials called “I.B. Long Private Investigator,” for client Union Square Federal Credit Union.